Core19 is a digital platform ideated with objectives of providing a single source of communications, guidelines, reports and interaction between residents, cities/authorities and essential/non-essential service providers (to the residents, governments and businesses). This project aims to provide a common platform that enables residents, authorities and businesses to collaborate efficiently even in case of natural calamities such as hurricanes, pandemics, etc.
- Location-based aggregation
- Single source of interaction
- Get notified in real-time when necessary
- Location based information dissemination
- Increase engagement with authorities and businesses
- State-of-the-art chatbot mechanism for self-assessment.