Every one of us as bloggers, developers or consultants loves to participate in accelerating technological progress, and in WordPress, we all have a special interest. So our director, Mr. Prakash Bhatt enthusiastically attended the WordCamp held in the city of dreams, Mumbai on the 25th & 26th of March, 2017.
Whatever your association with WordPress – some curious amateur geek, a common user, or an expert technical professional you can explore the new avenues of the most popular CMS through WordCamp conferences. Not our director met their Bloggers, developers, consultants, and professionals – all coveted to leverage the potential of WordPress.
Glimpses of WordCamp, Mumbai 2017
WordCamp Mumbai was a two-day conference, held with multiple of events. The first session began around 10:30 am, after the formalities of registrations and breakfast were done.
- “Know your customers” – Shailee Sheth
- “Importance of Marketing & Content Writing” – Vishal Kothari
- Exchanging our plans with Rocío Valdivia, about our concept & outlining for the WordCamp Ahmedabad
- “Developer tools to increase productivity as a WordPress developer” – Sudar Muthu
- “Why Business Writing is important? – Fairy Dharawat
- “Adventures in Entrepreneurship” – Nirav Mehta
- “How to get (more) involved with WordPress” – Rocío Valdivia
- “Productivity: Chance or Choice” – Mridula Harshvardhan
- Vibha’s Panel Discussion
- “Glimpse of WP-CLI” – Anand Thakkar
Our Overall Experience
Our director as per him loves the concept of WordCamp, as the exposure, it gives to the vast community of technology adds knowledge to the profession.